Diatranhealdres Admin replied

293 weeks ago

Transformers: Cybertron Full Movie In Hindi Free Download Hd 1080p

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c A Black Hole is threatening the universe, Optimus Prime and the Autobots have to take refuge on Earth and keep their existence hidden from the inhabitants. The Autobots are visited by the ancient Autobot named Vector Prime who tells them that the only way to stop the Black Hole is to find the 4 Cyber Planet Keys. However, the evil Megatron and his Decepticons are after the Cyber Planet Keys too. They'll have to find their locations on Earth, Speed Planet, Jungle Planet and Giant Planet to determine the fate of the universe.
The Autobots embark on a quest to locate mystical artifacts to save their homeworld of Cybertron from being sucked into a black hole. But the Decepticons want to get their hands on those artifacts too.
Originally called Transformers Galaxy Force. The series loses some of the flare I got from watching the fan sub of it. Planet Keys are called Force Chips an called Planet Force, Chip Square instead of Omega Square. also the voices sorta confused me a bit…THundercracker an Scattorshot/Backpack have southern accents? When did Cybertrons have accents…not since Quickstrike on Beast Wars has any Trnasformer have an accent. I can tell you this much, watch Transformers Galaxy Force an then watch Transformers Cybertrons an see the changes. Don't get me wrong I like Cybertrons too just not as much as the originals. The Japanese do put lots of effort into there anime an it does show in the final product. Remember these were Prime Time shows in Japan so had to be good.
Forst off, ignore the other user comment, this show was never on prime time in japan. it airs at around 8 in the morning. Also, the Transformers have always had accents (going all the way back to perceptor in G1), even in the Japanese version of the shows. of course, in japan they have various Japanese accents, and since those accents are impossible to carry over into English, they are substituted by various English accents.<br/><br/>Cybertron is a very faithful dub of Galaxy Force, with very few changes aside from names of characters and a few objects, and having Override as a female, where in japan the character (named Nitro Convoy) is a male. of course, this is nothing Hasbro did, the character was supposed to be female from the start. Takara is the one that changed it.<br/><br/>If you can&#39;t watch the Japanese original, Transformers Cybertron is the best TF series since beast wars. all you&#39;ll be missing out on is the vocal Japanese songs.

Episode 3.34 movie downloadEpisode 5.19 720p moviesThe The 4th ReichEpisode 5.65 720p torrentGamani tamil pdf downloadChase telugu full movie downloadThe Turtle and the Monkey full movie hd 1080pthe Women in Fury downloadTwice a Judas download moviesBehemoth malayalam full movie free download

milan replied

197 weeks ago

There are lots of such online sites that give the download link to the movie at free of cost. This site offers movies from many truck crash lawyer languages and of course it offers italian movies also. I am looking here for more such movie details. Keep up the good work.
Please log in to post a reply.