Diatranhealdres Admin replied

293 weeks ago

Psycho Diver: Soul Siren Full Movie Hd 720p Free Download

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b People get their mental problems corrected by the Psycho Divers. One of them is hired to help a young female pop star whose mind is being controlled by a sinister cult.
A beautiful young pop singer can no longer sing. When a Psycho Diver attempts to fix her problem by entering her mind, his head implodes. Another hardboiled Psycho Diver is recruited for the job and he soon realizes that the girl harbors within her brain a powerful psychokinetic energy that the head priestess of a sinister cult the girl used to belong to is using to manipulate her, effectively driving her insane.
A psycho diver is someone who can mentally penetrate someone's mind and correct any psychological problems they may have.<br/><br/>–small spoiler follows–<br/><br/>One psycho diver penetrates the mind of a beautiful young female singer. It seems she can no longer sing. Suddenly his head explodes!<br/><br/>A second and more cautious psycho diver is called in and he is stunned to discover that there is a murderous monster inside the young girl's mind. How did it get there? How can it be safely removed? Thus begins the saga of a psycho diver.<br/><br/>I gave it a ten.
Psycho Diver is like a mix between Inception and Scanners.The OVA is just about 48 minutes so the plot moving very fast but it packed with enough stuff to keep you interesting.It have all elements from sci-fi action thriller to horror but like most of other anime OVA the only issue is it too short.I like to know more about the characters and even when the anime end it still left behind many unanswered questions.I probably enjoy it morea long series

La vendetta downloadJumanji: Welcome to the Jungle full movie in hindi free download mp4Walang atrasan in hindi downloadThe Seven Deadly Sins movie free download hdMegoladon full movie in hindi 720p downloadHow to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World full movie torrentBack to the Future: The Game - Episode 3, Citizen Brown dubbed hindi movie free download torrentBabylon A.D. full movie free downloadA Place of Chance Meetings full movie with english subtitles online downloadShaken full movie in hindi free download mp4

last edited 216 weeks ago by Diatranhealdres

milan replied

197 weeks ago

Can you please share a short description about this movie Psycho diver? There are lots of movies cbd products available from this website and i wish to watch thriller movies. The hd quality link is provided here and now i am looking here for the review about the movie.
Please log in to post a reply.